2013 Hyundai Elantra GT User Reviews
- $18,545 - $19,545
- No trim specified for this review
- comfort, reliability, appearance
- glare on inside of windshield, gas mileage not up to expectations
Purchased As New
The reported 13 gallon tank tells me it is nearly empty (you know, when the gas pump appears in the fuel level display) and has taken less than 11 gallons on fill-up. My 2005 Elantra GLS would take 12.5 at file-up when it wanted fuel for a 13.5 tank ... I don't like having to put an additional $10.00 worth of fuel in the car to finish my week as an Itinerant Teacher. Gas mileage expectations are overrated ... reality 29 - 30 mpg mixed intersate and in-town driving.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles