2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring User Reviews
GLS Automatic shown
- $12,005 - $14,974
- No trim specified for this review
- 24.5 mpg in town; nice pep and handling
- Comfort of the seats is the only think that is in line with the car's modest cost.
Purchased As New
Purchased my Elantra Touring Wagon SE manual in Sept. and have been very pleased. The dealer replaced the (leather) driver's seat cushion cover under warranty because it started to show wear at 2,600 mi. Am now at 4,000 total miles and it is a nice looking and perfectly adequate little town car for me. Great cargo capacity, versatility.and fuel economy.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles