2000 Hyundai Elantra
GLS Sedan shown
- $1,639 - $1,726
The 2000 Elantra is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, or wagon, available in two trims, the GLS Sedan and... read more the GLS Wagon. The 2000 Elantra's closest competitors include the Daewoo Lanos, the Nissan Sentra, and the Toyota ECHO.
Upon introduction, the GLS Sedan is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 140-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. The GLS Wagon is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 140-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Hyundai Elantra
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles