2006 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
GT 5-Door shown
- $4,920 - $5,559
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Highway fuel economy. Many nice features are standard such as power windows, mirrors.
- Leather seats not too comfortable. Driver seat position uncomfortable on long trips (5 hour plus).
I would definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for a basic car with lots of features for under 20,000 dollars. I love the hatch back. With the seats down, it is just like having a station wagon. For a compact car, there is quite a bit of room in the back seat. The anti-lock brakes and traction control combined with the side impact airbags made the car attractive from a safety standpoint. I have two main criticisms of the car. First, local fuel economy could be better. While on the highway I average 30 plus miles to the gallon, locally I am only getting about twenty. Second, for a heavier person, the seats do not offer enough lower back support. Also, as I mentioned in the cons section, for long trips of 5 plus hours, you sometimes get cramped in the driver seat, no matter how you adjust the seat. There is not enough leg room between the accelerator and the dash.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles