2009 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
- $8,342 - $10,047
- sleek/contemporary exterior design, Roomy interior with convenient control panel
- Brakes are too sensitive, interior plastic seems cheap, drafty sounding from poor window seal
Overall a great attractive car for the price. Haven't been able to drive my Elantra too much in the Rain or Snow yet, but drives great so far.
2 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bought a 2007, great gas mileage, zippy, safest car in its class, great features like IPOD dock.
This car is so great that we went and bought a 2008 Sonata, and then my son bought a 2009 Elantra. I feel very comfortable and safe during my commute.
4 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles