2011 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
GLS M/T shown
- $11,682 - $14,547
- No trim specified for this review
- The most bang for the buck in segment.
- Poor visibility while reversing. Availability of a standard transmission.
Purchased As New
I researched and test drove a Corolla, Civic, Focus, Fiesta, and Mazda3. The Elantra was the overall winner and I am very happy with my purchase. The only car that came really close was the Mazda, but the Hyundai is just a better value. The car has a ton of amenities for the price and is fun to drive. Very nice interior, great gas mileage, and style. Love this car! I have an '06 Elantra that I gave my daughter that has been very reliable and I expect the same for this one.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai bringing new Veloster model to Chicago
The quirky Hyundai Veloster range is expanding, and we'll see the next take of the Korean automa...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles