2012 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
GLS M/T shown
- $13,806 - $15,765
- No trim specified for this review
- Great economy, great interior and exterior design, very ergonomic.
Purchased As New
I love my Elantra. I have 7000 miles on it and am very pleased. I bought this with my family in mind. I feel that I got a tremendous bargain and a valuable car that will last a long time.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai premieres trio of Super Bowl commercials
A few months ago, Steve Shannon, vice president of marketing at Hyundai said the brand would tailor ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles