2012 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
GLS A/T shown
- $13,806 - $15,765
- No trim specified for this review
- The exterior is very complicated looking. The interior design is good.
- The roof isn't tall enough. Very, very bumpy ride.
Purchased As Not Purchased
I was a passenger. This car is not for tall people. The ride itself is very rough. I got carsick just by sitting in the back, and I couldn't sit upright. I had to slouch down dramatically.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles