2012 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
GLS M/T shown
- $13,806 - $15,765
- No trim specified for this review
- Spacious interior, easy to use controls, looks great, and is affordable.
- Ride is rough especially over bumps and mpg much lower than expected.
Purchased As New
I've had my car 10 months, put over 15K (50/50 city/highway). The car shows mpg of 32, but when I do the math myself I only get 28/29 (@ 280 miles when putting in @10 gals. of gas). I have achieved a 40+ mpg (based on computer) going 55 mph over a fairly flat terrain.
I had to replace the stereo twice within the first month, but have had no issues since.
Eco mode really subdues the performance, but it can be turned off for more spirited driving.
Seats aren't great for long drives but are good enough for drives around town.
Visibility out the back is limited so extra caution should be taken while in reverse.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai ix35/Tucson replacement comes into view
Last week, we showed you some leaked images of the Hyundai Intrado Concept, a vehicle set for debut ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles