2012 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
GLS A/T shown
- $13,806 - $15,765
- No trim specified for this review
- it has 4 wheels
- its a HYUNDAI!=cheap & will prob break down soon
Purchased As Not Purchased
Most cars I see broke down on the hwy or road is a Hyundai or a KIA, I swear these two brands should just partner up for the record. I would never drive a piece of crap car, and everyone driving around you know's you are cheap from the vehicle you're sooo proud of!
2 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles