2012 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
GLS A/T shown
- $13,806 - $15,765
- No trim specified for this review
- head turn'er style reliability braking fuel saving
- no true spare tire & jack or cigar lighter' offer'ed
Purchased As New
Man am, the Man w/this baby.if i had two-tone seat's i truely be hard 2 touch. purchase 10-31-11new just 0ver 13000mi & still Proud & beaming' two-tone had'nt came out when I got it darn it' Great buy 4sure the 2013 got a lot 2up hold
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles