2013 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
- $16,965 - $21,115
- No trim specified for this review
- Great room for the size of the vehicle.
- Sound system sounds cheap
Purchased As New
The fuel economy is not as good as hoped for (40mpg) but the 37 mpg I get is pretty good for 70 mph. I've had the car 7 months putting 14000 mile on. The mpg has improved over the past month.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Elantra also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles