2013 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
- $16,965 - $21,115
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks nice, inside features work, heated front seats standard
- getting less than estimated fuel economy, performance is lacking
Purchased As New
This car has been a complete disappointment since I purchased the vehicle. It reminds me of my first car, which was a 1993 Saturn SL. The performance is sluggish, but worse than that my fuel economy is between 16mpg and 25mpg still working out what the problem is with the service department. I wish I could get my VW Jetta back, which I traded in for better gas mileage. WHAT A JOKE! This car definitely does not get better gas mileage than my Jetta, even though it claimed to!
5 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Elantra also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai ix35/Tucson replacement comes into view
Last week, we showed you some leaked images of the Hyundai Intrado Concept, a vehicle set for debut ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles