2013 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
GLS A/T shown
- $16,965 - $21,115
- No trim specified for this review
- Attractive good value vehicle, comes with many features, large trunk.
- City gas mileage is low 20's, rougher ride when going slow on poor roads.
Purchased As New
Never have purchased a Hyundai vehicle. Well designed and very much like the style. For a lower end vehicle, it has many features with heated seats, good sound system, fold down back seats along with a large trunk makes for ability to haul bigger items. No complaints with the engine power.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Elantra also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai bringing new Veloster model to Chicago
The quirky Hyundai Veloster range is expanding, and we'll see the next take of the Korean automa...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles