2013 Hyundai Elantra User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Great mileage, surprisingly nimble and stylish. Fun to drive.
- Stiff suspension makes speed bumps your nemesis; interior can feel a little cramped.
Purchased As New
It's hard to find better bang for your buck than the Elantra. I'm thrilled with mine. The only thing I would change would have been the interior. I should have held out for leather, because the standard isn't as comfortable since I'm used to leather in my other car. I test drove a lot of cars, and the Elantra felt the best to me-- which is a bit of a surprise, because a friend of mine had an old '99 Elantra (I think that was the year), and it was the most uncomfortable ride I had ever had. They've come a long, long way since those days.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Elantra also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai releases series of KDM Genesis videos
We had plenty of nice things to say about the sleek, new Hyundai Genesis Sedan when we drove the Kor...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles