2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe User Reviews
3.8 Grand Touring Auto shown
- $18,502 - $22,044
- No trim specified for this review
- Its so sexy to look at. Not quite Ferrari sexy, but sexy nonetheless!!!
- Rides a bit rough with after market rims and tires.
Purchased As Used
This car turns heads!!! I am constantly asked what kind of car it is, how much it cost, and what performance the engine puts out. I love the car, I've owned Chevys, Hondas, Toyotas, and Volvos, but this is by far my favorite!!!! I bought it 6 months old, used, with after market 20" rims and tires, its a bit rough on the roads if there are any bumps, but a well paved road, you cant feel a thing. Its very fast, pick up is sharp, and the handling is superb. Well done Hyundai!! Well Done.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles