2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe User Reviews
3.8 Track Manual shown
- $24,250 - $34,250
- No trim specified for this review
- Interior and exterior designs are wonderful
- It's not feasible to change the height between its underneath and the ground
Purchased As New
When I drive it every thing is under my control and most of the cars never think about overtaking.
I love its sound of the engine when I push the accelerator pedal.
My son and I have experienced 0-100 Km/h in 5 to 6 seconds many times.
We suggest Genesis Coupe to persons that prefer a combination of price+speed+smoothness.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
Hyundai releases series of KDM Genesis videos
We had plenty of nice things to say about the sleek, new Hyundai Genesis Sedan when we drove the Kor...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles