2012 Hyundai Genesis User Reviews
5.0L R-Spec shown
- $22,269 - $31,679
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Pep, Good fuel economy for it's size, very comfortable & affordable
- Rear wheel drive in the snow is Horrible. The car can not move in any depth of snow.
Purchased As New
I have had the car for 3-1/2 years. I have 2 complaints - 1. The car does not handle the snow - it can't move. All the weight is is in the front and the rear wheel drive is pushing - the car fishtails or the rear wheels just spin and you don't move.
2. Their warrentee is a false advertisement. They claim 5 years or 60,000 miles. They forget to tell you that the electrical system is only 3 years & 36,000 miles. When you discover this due to having a problem - the answer was "it is listed somewhere in the 300 page owners manuel - rather than the dealership informing you or posting it in their advertisement.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai premieres trio of Super Bowl commercials
A few months ago, Steve Shannon, vice president of marketing at Hyundai said the brand would tailor ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles