2012 Hyundai Genesis User Reviews
5.0L R-Spec shown
- $22,269 - $31,679
- No trim specified for this review
- decent gas mileage, appearance, performance, quietness and room
- back seat does not fold down to expand the already huge trunk
Purchased As New
I traded in an 09 BMW as the warranty was up and based on all the times I was in for repairs, I was not going to keep the Bimmer past the warranty expiration. Test drove the Genesis and bought it the same day. V6 + Premium package. Big discount too. This car is smooth, quiet at speed and is very quick from 0-80 (or more). The 8-speed trans makes a huge difference in this car. My highway MPG is always around 30 and city around 20. Lots of room inside. Lexicon stereo rocks. Nice blend of sporty and sedate. Gets lots of looks too.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai releases series of KDM Genesis videos
We had plenty of nice things to say about the sleek, new Hyundai Genesis Sedan when we drove the Kor...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles