2012 Hyundai Genesis User Reviews
5.0L R-Spec shown
- $22,269 - $31,679
- No trim specified for this review
- Power, looks, comfort,ammenities, passenger and luggage room, handling, value.
- Not much. Memory seat that does not remember (dealer has fix)
Purchased As New
I love my Genesis. Ride is a little rough (like 70s-80s Olds, Buick, Pontiacs w/handling suspension) but comfortable. Great warranty. I have had the car going on four years and no problems except seat memory. I do wish the trunk would go all the way up. I have owned four Hyundai's and all have exceeded my expectations.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles