2013 Hyundai Genesis User Reviews
5.0L R-Spec shown
- $34,200 - $46,800
- No trim specified for this review
- very good fuel economy; excellent handling; 3.8 V-6 has plenty of accelleration
- navigation works well but is a little too complicated when learning
Purchased As New
Probably best car I've ever owned. And I've owned many different brands. My Ford F-350 diesel dualy was 2nd best.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Genesis also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles