2013 Hyundai Genesis User Reviews
5.0L R-Spec shown
- $34,200 - $46,800
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, fuel economy, comfort, technology, smooth ride, room
- Back seats don't fold down
Purchased As New
I looked at a lot of cars (Lincoln, Toyota Avalon, Lexus 350 and of course the smaller BMW's and Mercedes under $50K) and the Genesis just had the better bang for the buck compared to the competition. I wanted to keep my price under $50K. It's very quiet on the road and rides smoothly. Plenty of room the people in the front and back. Love this car!
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles