2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
- $2,904 - $5,937
The 2003 Santa Fe is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 7 trims, ranging from the Base to the... read more LX 4WD. The 2003 Santa Fe's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Mazda Tribute, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 138-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The LX 4WD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 195-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 Santa Fe is a carryover from 2002.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles