2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$18,119 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 3.5L V6, 24 valves, 276 hp @ 6300 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 20 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Smooth Ride, More feature...
- stutters when the road is...
“Bought a new Santa Fe in May 2010. Drove a 900 mile stretch both ways once. The car has now 4500 miles on it and well broken in. The drive...”more
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles