2012 Hyundai Santa Fe User Reviews
SE 3.5 Auto FWD shown
- $17,462 - $23,820
- No trim specified for this review
- Combined fuel economy about 26mpg. Highway 26-32mpg.
- 4-cylinder performance OK except when in hills.
Purchased As New
Our fourth Hyundai and second Santa Fe. Fit and finish excellent. Ride is great. Front seats very comfortable. Lots of storage. We chose the 2012 over the 2013 because we liked the way it looked. Typical Hyundai excellent quality and reliability. Look forward to another happy ownership experience. Southern States Hyundai in Raleigh, NC, fantastic, both sales experience and first service. They care about their customers.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai bringing new Veloster model to Chicago
The quirky Hyundai Veloster range is expanding, and we'll see the next take of the Korean automa...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles