2013 Hyundai Santa Fe User Reviews
GLS FWD shown
- $28,600 - $35,100
- No trim specified for this review
- Design,handling,fair economy 2.4 (18/26)
- no daylight running lights
Purchased As New
We love our 2013 model awd replacing a very nice 2010 se same model. The looks ,comfort and reliability are great. The new model is more on comfort and quiet as well. The 190 hp 2.4 is peppy enough. It has shown itself to handle the highway very well.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai ix35/Tucson replacement comes into view
Last week, we showed you some leaked images of the Hyundai Intrado Concept, a vehicle set for debut ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles