1997 Hyundai Sonata
- Not Available
The 1997 Sonata is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Base to the... read more GLS.
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 137-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The GLS is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 142-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Hyundai Sonata
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles