2002 Hyundai Sonata User Reviews
- $2,380 - $2,849
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is average...18 to 20 city/22 to 25 highway
- Temperature controls, antenna failed . Front wheels slip in wet weather.
Purchased As New
In spite of a few shortcomings, I have to say "I really love this car". It has been fun to drive, reliable mechanically and has great lines. A real eye catcher in black with black leather interior. I have looked on the internet and in the newspaper car ads for 2002-2005 Hyundai Sonatas over the last year and have found only a handful and none were a 6 cylinder LX. That tells me that people won't part with them, me included. I have investigated other cars that have interested me until it came to the time I had to make a decision to let my Sonata go. I just couldn't do that! Now that's love. If you can find one with low miles buy it, you won't be sorry.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles