2013 Hyundai Sonata User Reviews
Hybrid Limited shown
- $21,195 - $27,595
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, doors open wide, bluetooth phone works great.
- Road noise, but maybe different tires will fix that.
Purchased As Used
Just got a 2013 pre owned car with 20k miles for $17,000 from a dealer. got rid of a 2003 c240 Mercedes that cost us $4400 in various repairs in 9 yrs. plus tires and brakes and oil changes which i do myself. Car has direct injection and has plenty of power and is 10" longer than the Mercedes. Very pleased with the Sonata and fit & finish excellent plus its made in the USA.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Sonata also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles