2005 Hyundai Tucson User Reviews
LX 2.7 2WD shown
- $4,836 - $7,757
- No trim specified for this review
- Safety features: front, side & curtain airbags. Electronic stability control and traction control.
- Headlights not automatic; no tire pressure monitor
Visibility is very good; very comfortable size. You don't feel like you are driving a big bulky SUV. Very smooth ride and easy handling. Holds the road quite well.
59 out of 71 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles