2005 Hyundai Tucson User Reviews
GL 2.0 4WD shown
- $4,836 - $7,757
- No trim specified for this review
- Very spacious, at 3000 miles, getting around 30mpg, Hwy. Quiet ride, fun to drive
- Driver and Passenger seat covers not available as of 12/05. Need special covers due to air bags
I love this car. It is my first SUV and I am totally pleased. I needed a car that my three Doberman Pinschers could ride in. With the back seats folded down, there is plenty of head room and space for all three, although my female prefers to sit in the front. I like the idea that the passenger airbag is turned on by weight and sitting position. With my female in the front, the airbag stays off. I like the idea of sitting above the traffic. I would recommend the Tucson to anyone!!!
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai premieres trio of Super Bowl commercials
A few months ago, Steve Shannon, vice president of marketing at Hyundai said the brand would tailor ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles