2005 Hyundai Tucson User Reviews
GLS 2.7 2WD shown
- $4,836 - $7,757
- No trim specified for this review
- it come with everything you could want on a SUV
After break in, I switched it over to Amsoil, and it is really running great, I am getting 24 to 25 miles to a gallon of fuel in town and 35 on the highway. If you are looking for a geat little SUV this is the one.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai bringing new Veloster model to Chicago
The quirky Hyundai Veloster range is expanding, and we'll see the next take of the Korean automa...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles