2008 Hyundai Tucson User Reviews
SE 2.7 2WD shown
- $8,928 - $12,966
- No trim specified for this review
- Gas milage not that bad for a SUV Cross-Over about 21 MPG, Handles the road great, 10 YR WRTY!!!
- A little noisey for the engine, but nothing to crazy to deal with,
The Tucson 08' is a great little Cross-Over Vehicle. Hands well on the road, runs pretty smooth. Sound system sounds great. Needs a little more power for a V6, but then again it works for me. The engine is a little noisey on the road at times, but it's not a problem. Lots of space inside and truck area. Great for moving, children, and travel. The Safety is the best 5 stars front and side. 6 air bags too. The price is great and the 10 Year power train and 5 Year bumper to bumper is a plus. I can't complain so far it's been a great car. I've always bought Toyota's in the past from Tercel, and still have an Echo, but for what you get for the cost and support I'm sold so far on Hyundai.
11 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai releases series of KDM Genesis videos
We had plenty of nice things to say about the sleek, new Hyundai Genesis Sedan when we drove the Kor...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles