2008 Hyundai Tucson User Reviews
SE 2.7 4WD shown
- $8,928 - $12,966
- No trim specified for this review
- 24 mpg city/27hwy: great stereo; great visibility; great cargo and seat roominess
- armrest not forward enough; pillar viewblock; can't use seatcovers-sensors
Purchased As New
Have owned it now 3 yrs, totally dependable, great handling, esp in rain and wind; nice dealership assistance and care; love it for gardening and shopping due to cargo area and seating and floor roominess; original tires, Kumho bald and need new ones however, will go touring tires for quieter and smoother ride. Just a great little suv, very happy with it.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles