2012 Hyundai Tucson User Reviews
GLS Auto AWD PZEV shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, ride, and value.
- Some road noise although not to bad.
Purchased As New
Nice ride and handling. Good fuel economey so far highway and city averaging 27.5 MPG. Confortable seats on a long drive, good radio, and AC. The 2.0 liter engine has enough power and manual shifter on the automatic transmission is great for hills.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles