2012 Hyundai Tucson User Reviews
GL Manual FWD shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, ride, and value.
- Some road noise although not to bad.
Purchased As New
Nice ride and handling. Good fuel economey so far highway and city averaging 27.5 MPG. Confortable seats on a long drive, good radio, and AC. The 2.0 liter engine has enough power and manual shifter on the automatic transmission is great for hills.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai bringing new Veloster model to Chicago
The quirky Hyundai Veloster range is expanding, and we'll see the next take of the Korean automa...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles