2012 Hyundai Veloster User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Very nimble steering and tight turn radius, intuitive controls with easy access.
- Could use a little more HP
Purchased As New
I just bought a 2012 Veloster with a manual transmission for my daughter. It has the feel of a German made vehicle at twice the price. Not sure if I will keep the blue link service, but the concept is interesting. First and second gears are just to get the car rolling. Very good acceleration in 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Have to downshift from 6th to pass. Overall a very good value.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai premieres trio of Super Bowl commercials
A few months ago, Steve Shannon, vice president of marketing at Hyundai said the brand would tailor ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles