2012 Hyundai Veloster User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Good MPG's, sharp Design, Great sound system
- Engine is way under powered, Bluelink should be option only,EDR
Purchased As New
The car has a head turning design and is a comfortable ride, I can't speak of the reliabilty yet as we've only had it two weeks and its our first hyundai. I find the lack of reasonable power, disappointing given the design and the availability of the Elantra engine that could have saved this car from being an "also ran" The Bluelinks telematics should be an option only as in some of us don't want it on the car. Its an invasion of privacy as some with GM's system have found out. Maybe I was expecting too much from an economy car
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai previews Intrado fuel-cell crossover concept
We may still be several months off from the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, but it's apparently not too earl...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles