2012 Hyundai Veloster User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun to drive,,it really handles good,,
- Ride isnt as good as Sonata but its way funnier to drive like a little sports car
Purchased As New
Love our little Veloster its a blast to drive,we havnt got our Bluelink registered yet ,we have tried and tried but it just keeps saying processing,,back to the car the Shocks are a little harder than the Sonata we had it drove so well,, this car is so much fun to drive We love it, the Quality is great and we love Crain Hyundia for making it easy to trade and get our new car,, The car has more room than you would think, We got the trunk tray too which is awsome!!The 18 inch wheels and the paddle shifter and Red leather interior ... Drive one you will love it!!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles