2012 Hyundai Veloster User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Car looks sporty and fun to drive. A lot of turn heads. Interior looks amazing. Great MPG.
- Little too slow.
Purchased As New
Bought the Veloster with the style package. Honestly, this car is amazing! It looks very sporty from outside and we got a lot of turn heads staring at our car. Interior looks a lot more expensive than the price. Every detail in the interior amazes me that this car is less than 20K. It's very fun to drive and I average 42 MPG on the highway driving about 70 mph. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.
9 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles