2012 Hyundai Veloster User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- It looks AMAZING both on road and even parked! Gas mileage gets to 47 MPG on the freeway!
- Not really as smooth of a ride as expected from a new car, and the acceleration is mediocre.
Purchased As New
I bought my new Veloster in February and have had NO regrets since then. I enjoy trips everywhere in it! I enjoy the "RIIIIIN RIIIINN" it makes when taking off, although its not winning any races any time soon and its not as smooth of a ride as a new car should have-- but its still the right choice for me. I love taking phone calls in it and I freakin LOVE the XM radio, the little environmentalist eco-game thingy, and how you can compare it against other Veloster drivers! The third door is such a good idea, and wherever I park it, there are people asking me what kind of car it is and how I like it; I've taken it back to visit the dealership (even was in a commercial for them!) and they say they can't keep the Veloster in stock! All in ALL its awesomeness on wheels!
12 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai premieres trio of Super Bowl commercials
A few months ago, Steve Shannon, vice president of marketing at Hyundai said the brand would tailor ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles