2012 Hyundai Veloster User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Sporty Looking, Easy to Maneuver
- Blind Spots, Seats not so Comfy, Gas Mileage
Purchased As New
Bought new in mid-Nov loaded out. My biggest complaint is ... gas mileage. Although hyped at 28 mpg city and 40 mpg hwy, I have averaged between 25 and 26 mpg combining both with eco boost. Dunno why the mpg is so low but is disappointing. Love the look of the car but after driving 20 or 30 minutes and getting out of the car, I am stiff. Also, some REAL blind spots. Would I buy it again, not so sure.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Green
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles