2013 Hyundai Veloster User Reviews
- $17,600 - $22,100
- No trim specified for this review
- This car has been fun to drive and a real fuel saver.
- We only have two days off a week to take it to the coastal roads.
Purchased As New
This is the 5th Hyundai we have had and is by far the most "Fun" for no other reason than its just fun to drive. The IT pack is wonderful. With rear view camera and all the other bells that it has hidden in this little package, We are still finding new and cool little add on's.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Hyundai Veloster also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Needs an All-Wheel Drive Veloster
Think about the range of current hot hatches out there; Ford and Mazda (for now) have stuck to the f...Read Full Review
Hyundai Veloster Turbo Gets Performance R-Spec Trim
Hyundai is expanding its lineup with its fourth performance oriented R-Spec model, the 2014 Veloster...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles