2012 Hyundai Veracruz User Reviews
- $19,925 - $25,549
- No trim specified for this review
- Good looking, great handling
- Very noisy (rattles) on less than smooth roads
Purchased As New
If this car was quieter, I could say it was a great car. The rattles is actually really annoying. The ride is good and the handling is excellent with no lean on tight curves.
I traded in a 3 year old Santa Fe for this vehicle and it was a much quieter ride. Only traded to get a larger SUV.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Hyundai News & Articles
Hyundai reveals more 2015 Genesis details
After we posted the renderings of the 2015 Hyundai Genesis last night, Hyundai issued a full press r...Read Full Review
Hyundai Genesis 5.0 R-Spec
The performance version of Hyundai's Genesis sedan.Read Full Review
Hyundai testing Sprinter-style commercial van
Commercial vehicle sales are a key component to the success of many automakers, and in its persisten...Read Full Review
Hyundai premieres trio of Super Bowl commercials
A few months ago, Steve Shannon, vice president of marketing at Hyundai said the brand would tailor ...Read Full Review
- More Hyundai News & Articles