2012 Infiniti FX User Reviews
35 AWD Limited Edition shown
- $34,993 - $47,276
- No trim specified for this review
- Precise steering & firm, controlled ride. A driver's vehicle.
- Entry/egress rear seat, limited enclosed (out of sight) storage.
Purchased As Used
Purchased 2010 w/15K Mi on odo,; looks like it just rolled out of showroom; "grimace" front styling still gets appreciative looks even though now three-yrs old. Handling is truly sports car tight - turn the wheel a half-inch off center and you're changing trajectory. Firm (too much so for many), controlled ride. Would prefer an engine controller that could "sense" actual gas grade to ideally adjust to any octane sensed. Gas mileage for a 303 HP six is definitely on low end, but I do have AWD.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Infiniti: What's New for 2012
Here’s a look ahead at the changes Infiniti has in store for its 2012 model-year roster of luxury ...Read Full Review
Infiniti QX-powered Luxury Boat
Infiniti is drifting into new waters with a one-off project in the works -- a customized Infiniti QX...Read Full Review
Infiniti Unveils Segment-Busting Q30 Concept
As automakers start to ramp up for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, we are generally treated to a barr...Read Full Review
Infiniti Supercar Won’t be Ready Until 2018
Infiniti wants needs a supercar. Something that makes heads turn, opens wallets and generates a real...Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles