2013 Infiniti FX User Reviews
37 AWD shown
- $44,950 - $61,500
- No trim specified for this review
- great looks , great resale value,sport car ride
- fuel economy not that good
Purchased As New
owned 2008, we loved it , got good resale on new 2013,
Well built, great service people, always give free loaner even with just oil change.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Infiniti FX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Infiniti FX
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Infiniti: What's New for 2012
Here’s a look ahead at the changes Infiniti has in store for its 2012 model-year roster of luxury ...Read Full Review
Infiniti QX-powered Luxury Boat
Infiniti is drifting into new waters with a one-off project in the works -- a customized Infiniti QX...Read Full Review
Infiniti Unveils Segment-Busting Q30 Concept
As automakers start to ramp up for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, we are generally treated to a barr...Read Full Review
Infiniti JX Concept Debuts at Pebble Beach
Infiniti’s new 7-passenger crossover targets families still opposed to the idea of a minivan.Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles