2012 Infiniti G Sedan
There are 2 user reviews for the 37 Sport Appearance Edition trim shown below
- Exceptional car, changed from Cad STS to infiniti. Great power, fun to drive and great handling
- Tight on back seat room
Purchased As New
Love the car, great value for everything you get. Fun to drive, especially on highway. Great passing power and stability. Was going back to Cad XTS but Infiniti better value and performance. I love the intuitive interior and features. My second G 37 and will continue with Infiniti line in the future....read morehide
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good handling of sharp curves
- Dull interior and sticky trunk
Purchased As Not Purchased
I rented G37 for 4 days at Phoenix airport. I've driven BMW prior to Inifiniti, here are my observations:
1) G37 interior is very dull, detail is poorly done, and there is just no luxury appeal. BMW 328 scores very high here.
2) Nothing to grip for manually opening G37 trunk, it is absolutely insane why there is nothing to latch on to for trunk release.
3) Real time MPG indicator is way off and unreliable.
4) Cup holder looks great in G37, but try using it for short coffee cup from Starbucks, again it is little difficult to get a good grip from the cup holder.
5) G37 steering wheel just looks okay (no luxury appeal). BMW 328 scores high here.
6) G37 is very good at handling sharp curves, probably same or little better than BMW 328.
7) Acceleration and drive sport mode worked fine in G37. It is probably same or little better than BMW 328.
Overall, it is a good performance car, but interior and trunk makes it not a good luxury car....read morehide
0 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?