2005 Infiniti G35 Sedan User Reviews
- $8,130 - $8,691
- No trim specified for this review
- Attractive and sporty. Front is comfortable and controls are easy to access. Excellent acceleration
- Horrible gas mileage. Limited rear window visibility. Extremely noisy.
I owned the 2002 Maxima and thought Nissan would have a comparable vehicle in the next class but I am very disappointed in the G35. I will never own another and do not recommend it to anyone considering this model. Look at the Acura TL/RL before your buy this car. It is by far the worst vehicle I've ever owned.
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Infiniti: What's New for 2012
Here’s a look ahead at the changes Infiniti has in store for its 2012 model-year roster of luxury ...Read Full Review
Infiniti QX-powered Luxury Boat
Infiniti is drifting into new waters with a one-off project in the works -- a customized Infiniti QX...Read Full Review
Infiniti Unveils Segment-Busting Q30 Concept
As automakers start to ramp up for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, we are generally treated to a barr...Read Full Review
Infiniti Supercar Won’t be Ready Until 2018
Infiniti wants needs a supercar. Something that makes heads turn, opens wallets and generates a real...Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles