Coupe w/Leather and 6MT shown
- $6,328 - $7,621
The 2003 G35 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury coupe, sports coupe, luxury sedan, or sports sedan,... read more available in 6 trims, ranging from the Sport Sedan to the Coupe w/Leather and 6MT. The 2003 G35's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 CL, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, and the Volvo S60.
Upon introduction, the Sport Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The Coupe w/Leather and 6MT is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 280-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 G35 is all-new for 2003.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Infiniti G35
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Infiniti: What's New for 2012
Here’s a look ahead at the changes Infiniti has in store for its 2012 model-year roster of luxury ...Read Full Review
Infiniti QX-powered Luxury Boat
Infiniti is drifting into new waters with a one-off project in the works -- a customized Infiniti QX...Read Full Review
Infiniti Unveils Segment-Busting Q30 Concept
As automakers start to ramp up for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, we are generally treated to a barr...Read Full Review
Infiniti JX Concept Debuts at Pebble Beach
Infiniti’s new 7-passenger crossover targets families still opposed to the idea of a minivan.Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles