1997 Infiniti J30
- Not Available
The 1997 J30 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sports sedan, available in two trims, the Standard and the Touring.... read more
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 210-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1997 Infiniti J30
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Minding the Qs and QXs: Infiniti changes its car names for 2014
Infiniti recently announced that it was changing its "nomenclature philosophy," and with that pronou...Read Full Review
2012 Infiniti M56x Review
If you could only use one word to describe the Infiniti M, it might be this: refined.Read Full Review
2012 Infiniti FX35 Limited Edition: We Can Work It Out
The 2012 Infiniti FX35 AWD Limited Edition has a list price of $51,550 ($52,445 as tested), and come...Read Full Review
2012 Infiniti FX35
The Infiniti FX35 has undergone a few tweaks for 2012, but it is still the same sporty midsize cross...Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles