2013 Infiniti JX User Reviews
- $41,250 - $42,650
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Handling, fuel efficiency and very comfortable
- Engine is a bit small and CVT transmission is awful
Purchased As New
I bought this car recently and its a great for a family perfect car my only concern is that the engine is not big enough for 2 tons car and CVT transimission doesnt allow you to enjoy the ride.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Infiniti JX also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Infiniti JX
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Infiniti News & Articles
Infiniti QX-powered Luxury Boat
Infiniti is drifting into new waters with a one-off project in the works -- a customized Infiniti QX...Read Full Review
Infiniti Unveils Segment-Busting Q30 Concept
As automakers start to ramp up for the 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show, we are generally treated to a barr...Read Full Review
Infiniti: What's New for 2012
Here’s a look ahead at the changes Infiniti has in store for its 2012 model-year roster of luxury ...Read Full Review
Infiniti Supercar Won’t be Ready Until 2018
Infiniti wants needs a supercar. Something that makes heads turn, opens wallets and generates a real...Read Full Review
- More Infiniti News & Articles